Forwarding news - COVID Vaccine, Small Business Grant, & Pay Check Protection
-------- Forwarding news from Asian Pacific Islanders Coalition SPS Chapter --------
More COVID Vaccination updates
Thurston County Public Health Medical Reserve Corp has many openings on 26 and 28 March. https://prepmod.doh.wa.gov/clinic/search?location=&search_radius=All&q%5Bvenue_search_name_or_venue_name_i_cont%5D=Thurston+County&clinic_date_eq%5Byear%5D=&clinic_date_eq%5Bmonth%5D=&clinic_date_eq%5Bday%5D=&q%5Bvaccinations_name_i_cont%5D=&commit=Search#search_results#search_results
Safeways in Lacey (the one on Yelm), Olympia and Tumwater have openings in the coming week.
Small Business Grant available for COVID Relief:
|WORKING WASHINGTON GRANTS: ROUND 4 - OPENS MARCH 29|
|The state’s $240 million Working Washington Round 4 Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program will provide grants to eligible businesses up to $25,000.|
Requirements for eligibility
- Active for-profit business or individual DBA located in Washington state. Businesses can only apply for one location per business (identified by UBI or EIN).
- Has been in business before January 1, 2020 and filed a 2019 tax return
- Generates at least 51% of revenue in Washington state
- Operates from a physical brick and mortar location in Washington state (separate from owner’s home)
- Reported gross annual revenue between $25,000 - $5 million in 2019
- Experienced a decrease in revenue and/or additional costs incurred between 2019 and 2020 due to COVID-19 public health and safety measures
CLICK HERE to learn about businesses that are ineligible for Round 4.
When the application portal opens March 29, applicants will need:
- Copy of filed 2019 tax return
- 2020 annual tax return (monthly and quarterly returns accepted). If 2020 documents are not available, the business owner must explain why and attest to the amount of revenue lost and/or additional costs incurred.
- Business license number (UBI). Tribal owned businesses may provide alternative business validation
- Grant Tax ID (EIN), if applicable
- Government-issued photo ID
- Completed W-9 form (digital copy accepted)
For technical support in navigating the application portal, please call (855) 602-2722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM HAS BEEN EXTENDED|
|The US Senate voted 92-7 to extend the current Paycheck Protection Program round to May 31! Struggling small businesses and non-profits now have two more months to secure a forgivable PPP loan.|
WA employers have secured 54,471 loans totaling over $4.6B in 2021 alone.
Click the button below for a network of technical assistance providers and lenders available to help, including in multiple languages.